According to the specific project objectives the following tangible outputs and intangible outcomes in the frames of development are planned:
- Review/analyse/upgrade the current curricula in Material Engineering according to recent advances in the target field.
- Develop ten new core and three transferable curricula inclusive learning environment (materials information technology labs (MITL) and Joint WEB based platform).
- Retrain academic staff/mentors in new curricula.
- Pilot teaching/operation.
- Establish Material Engineering Service Office (MESO) with stakeholders support.